Today’s consumer is increasingly connected – shopping in stores, on websites and online marketplaces on their computer, smartphone and even through Facebook. At our core, we power commerce to happen when, where and how the buyer wants to purchase. The ShopVisible commerce solution enables you to extend your products to all the major online marketplaces and over twenty comparison shopping engines.
One-Stop Channel Integration
Amazon, eBay, Buy.com and other channel partners are accessed, fully integrated and easily managed in one place - the ShopVisible Site Manager. You can market and sell products through multiple channels and still manage product data, inventory, customer information and orders in one easy-to-manage place. This eliminates the need to login to multiple channel portals — everything is controlled in a centralized user console. Uploading products onto channels is a simple select-and-upload procedure in the Site Manager.
- Upload products to the Site Manager once, and push them out to channels of your choice. ShopVisible has built-in integrations with dozens of channels including Amazon, Buy.com, EBay, Craigslist, and Overstock.
- Manage 100% of transactions from our Site Manager - no need to manage separate communications, inventory, order reports, or sales statistics – that means you never have to login to another channel again.
- Publish your product catalog and receive orders back from all channels. Very few ecommerce software providers offer a complete cycle solution.
- State-of-the-art mapping configuration to simplify channel classification process.
- Automated tracking capabilities allow for complete visibility for order records, communication, products, and activities with all channels. Reports can be customized to fit business needs.
"Just as Buy.com is committed to giving our customers the highest level of service, we are equally committed to providing our marketplace partners with the best experience possible. Integrating with ShopVisible helps our marketplace partners better manage their online sales and, therefore, supports our mission to serve as a leading marketplace for a variety of products and marketplace sellers." -CEO and president of Buy.com